Our Lady of Sorrows Devotion
(Seven Dolors of Mary) (Mater Dolorosa)
I have purchased these from the servite order. I was really happy with their pricing & service. The brochure is very sturdy & helps guide through how to pray the servite rosary. As a mother i find I need to pray it during tasks & sometimes i break it up into decades in between projects, on the farm, in the car, etc.
FREE printable Maternal Instruction
of Our Lady of Kibeho evangelization quote cards
click to get booklets. i love giving these out.
PROMISES OF OUR LADY OF SORROWS
These are the seven promises Our Lady made, through St. Bridget of Sweden, to those who are devoted to meditating on her Seven Sorrows:
1. "I will grant peace to their families."
2. "They will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries."
3. "I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.”
4. "I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls."
5. "I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives."
6. "I will visibly help them at the moment of their death. They will see the face of their Mother.”
7. "I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy."
Free Printable 7 promises of Mary to those devoted to her sorrows
THE SEVEN SORROWS OF MARY
1.The prophecy of Simeon. (Luke 2:34–35)
2.The flight into Egypt. (Matthew 2:13-23)
3.The loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple of Jerusalem. (Luke 2:43–45)
4.Mary's meeting Jesus on the Via Dolorosa. (not in the New Testament)
5.The Crucifixion of Jesus on Mount Calvary. (Matthew 27:34–50, Mark 15:23–37, Luke 23:33–46, John 19:18–30)
6.The Piercing of the Side of Jesus with a spear, and his descent from the Cross. (John 19:34)
7.The burial of Jesus by Joseph of Arimathea. (Matthew 27:57–61, Mark 15:43–47, Luke 23:50–53, John 19:40–42
Free printable 7 sorrows bookmark
if you're looking for handmade fabric holy cards with hand tatted lace you can check out my sister site www.catholicprintingpress.com
Post a Comment